Head painted

After more masking than the block required, I got the head painted today. I’ve not taken any step-by-step photos though, largely because it appears very similar from when the primer is finished to when the clear coat is applied.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

In between coats, I also managed to strip some of the bits I need from the current engine:

  • Sump
  • Oil pickup
  • Coil pack
  • HT leads
  • Thermostat housing
  • Water pump inlet
  • Fuel rail + injectors

Some assembly lube should arrive this week so I hope I can get cracking on putting this all together soon. Hope I haven’t lost any bits…

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Performance upgrades. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s