Initial windscreen fitting

Slowly catching up! Whilst fitting the propshaft I decided to do something that made a visual difference so started on the windscreen. I got the pillars fitted one evening but it was getting a bit late to fit the screen itself.

The next day, the traditional 1008 and 1012mm lengths of wood were cut and the windscreen fitted.

The next step was to take the scuttle off and fit the wipers.

As a side task to this side task, the EGR blanks were finished and fitted. I couldn’t fit the EGR pipe back in with the coolant reroute.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Build. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s