Main wiring loom

Urgh. Probably the worst part of the build this. I wish I’d spread it out over the course of the build to break it up a bit rather than have it all as one chunk, but then I did wildly underestimate the task. Hint, don’t think it’s just what the manual says, that looks easy!

Here’s the main loom before modification, all nicely wrapped up and labelled. Thank God for the labels!

Roughly placed over the car, still doesn’t look too daunting.

But, and here’s the horrible part. I then removed all of the covering and insulation. Loads of the stuff! Now, I’d agree you don’t have to do this, but it would end up a pretty messy looking engine bay – most wires would be too long and you’d have a lot of wires you don’t need.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Build. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s