Apologies for the delay, progress has been slow whilst waiting for parts and I was only doing a little bit every now and again. I never had a single update big enough!
So, the first thing to arrive was the scuttle panel, the footwell panel was still MIA.
I drilled the holes for the passenger footwell panel but didn’t fit it – I’d need the access to drill the holes for the drivers side when it arrives. Bored of not getting much done, I decided to attack the behemoth that is the seat back.
I also checked the bolts on the master cylinder and whilst they were as specified, I don’t think they’re long enough. I’ll replace them with 30mm bolts I think.
Finally, it looks like there is the odd flaw in the powdercoating. It doesn’t appear to have acheived a complete covering around the welds. I think I’ll go over them with POR-15 just for good measure. Certainly don’t want any rust, and it’d be silly for it to start there when it can be easily avoided.